Expected Results of the Project
Implementation of this project is based on the intention of partners to strengthen their cooperation in the framework of the vocational trainings and skill enhancement in retail sector, through addressing the issues and challenges limiting the employability.
This project is closely linked with the objectives and priorities of the social partners of the commerce sector for the current period related to the promotion of youth employment and the improvement of vocational education and training in the commerce sector.
- Promotion of employment of young and women in the retail sector;
- Standardization of Vocational Retail Training
- Elimination of financial and time-consuming burden of retraining
- Extend the accessibility of the vocational trainings to all
- Upgrade vocational training to the European level, therefore support the social and commercial mobility and understanding
- Cultural dialog amongst partners and participators
- Develop team-work in international level amongst partners and participators
- Improved internationalized perspective